Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joann's Reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joann

Joann

Joann's Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Joann's Reflection   Joann's Reflection EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:04 pm

1. Chris
I think that the children like the "five little monkeys jumping on the bed" book.
Especially they like the song, chant and dance.
While making the minibook, they will can't get stress about writing and I'm sure they have fun.
Tracing is a good way how to teach about writing.
Your mini-book has monkeys pictures and the sentence. They are related very well.

2. Amie
I'm still thinking about your song and gesture one of your class,"A-ha".
Honestly, the song was fast and dance was difficult for me.
But children like the repetition and they easily memorize what they want.
I was so impressed, you said "little circle back stop!" and your drew the picture cup, cake, coke, coin about "c" letters.
I'll try in my class.

3. Ellen
You have perfect "activity for writing" for elementary students.
I think "attraction" is difficult word for children, but your acitivites are good way how to teach writing.
You showed that about the food and people were good theme. These are attracted to children.
Through the "group work", they will attend stress free in your class. Also it makes them have no anxiety about speaking.
So I think your activites are good for writing and speaking.
I'm jealous because you speak english well!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Joann's Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joann's Reflection   Joann's Reflection EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Thanx for the comments! I love watching lessons because I also learn new tricks! I also never heard of 'little circle back stop"!! That's a great chant for young children (and it's catchy)! See you on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Joann's Reflection
Page 1 of 1