Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cho's reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cho

cho

Cho's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Cho's reflection   Cho's reflection EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 pm

1. Chris
Chris's lesson was based on the "five little monkeys" Which is very familiar.
Her intro which was finger-play with a Chant was very interesting to get attention from children.
In her lesson, the most impressive activity to me was the punctuation mark because in my opinion, almost every teacher doesn't have a plan to teach punctuation.
Marking punctuation is a pretty confusing job for children.
However, she made the activity easy to understand. I also liked the making book activity.
The size of the book was small so children could carry wherever they wanted.

2. Amie
I really liked her alphabet song^^. When we sang with motion, I felt very exciting.
However, it seemed to be hard to follow her motion because it was too fast.
I think it would be very helpful if a teacher instructs motions and words, before getting into a song.
She drew several pictures for alphabet "c". It was prettry interesting. I think if Amie draws "C" in the same direction with children, the children might understand her instruction more clearly.
I was really impressed by her lesson.

3. Ellen
I liked your password idea~~
It was very interesting to get attention from children.
The most impressive one about your lesson was that you were not just focusing on the writing activities but you made us think about the culture of our country. Also, your handout for group work made us to discuss and helped us develop writing skill. I think writing is a very stressful work but your lesson didn't give us any stress to write.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cho's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cho's reflection   Cho's reflection EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:57 pm

HI Cho! Great reflection and it seems like you are getting many useful teaching ideas. See you Saturday, and good luck with your lesson!
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Cho's reflection
Page 1 of 1