Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lynn's reflection^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn

Lynn

Lynn's reflection^^ Empty
PostSubject: Lynn's reflection^^   Lynn's reflection^^ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:54 pm

1. Chris
Writing is the most boring and hardest part to the students in learning English, but you made it easier and more interesting using the story. Even when you started the class, you had students to learn the phrase of sentences with the rhythm through the fingerplay instead of showing the sentences directly. And also you taught the punctuation marks which can be a little difficult to the young students in an easy way with the sentences in the story. I think this is the right way to teach the young children in 1st or 2nd grade.

2. Amie
Your lesson was quite interesting.^^ It was great warm-up to start the class with the alphabet song including the sound of each letter. I thought it would be a little difficult to sing that song for the young kids at first, but it will be a good way to make students learn the each sound as well as the alphabet more easily if they repeat the song everyday when they start the class. And also, I like your class using the various actions and pictures not just showing the letter and letting them write and memorize it. It will be very helpful to make students to remember the lesson for a long time.

3. Ellen
The word ‘attraction’ can be a little difficult word to the students but I think they can fully understand it at the end of the class. You didn’t teach just the meaning of the word but studied about ‘Korea’s attraction’ using the word. It can help students to get wider information. You also helped students understand easily by showing the pictures of that. Making posters by groups was a good idea to make students think more about the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's reflection^^   Lynn's reflection^^ EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:20 pm

HI Lynn,

Thank-you for your carefully thought out reflection. It seems like you are learning a lot from watching everyone's lessons!

I hope you got my email about some lesson ideas. I'm assuming you are ready to teach on Saturday. Please feel free to email me again if you have anymore questions.

Good luck Saturday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
Lynn

Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's reflection^^   Lynn's reflection^^ EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:55 am

I got your email^^ I'm almost done with my lesson but still a little bit nervous.

Thanks for your help.^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's reflection^^   Lynn's reflection^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Lynn's reflection^^
Page 1 of 1