Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Judy's Reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JudyPark

JudyPark

Judy's Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Judy's Reflection   Judy's Reflection EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:15 am

1. Chris
Starting a lesson with a chant is very good way to make a calss environment smooth.
Even children can memorize their story book naturally through the chant.
By the way, it was a brilliant idea to make a small book during the class, children even can practice
to write each sentences on it. It is also portable, so students can bring it in their pocket at any time.

2. Amie
It was my first time to hear that Alphabet song with a motion.
Honestly, it was quite hard to follow the gestures at first but when we are skilled, there would be no problem.
So cute..^_^
I also like her explanation how to write letter "C" with its related words.
Children won't forget it.

3. Ellen
She prepared lots of visual materials for her lecture. students would be very motivated using this material.
It was also nice to pass each alphabet card to each one of students so that they should make complete words combining these cards. (group work)
We sometines only focus on to dividual work such as just writing a word several times on a notebook, but it is so boring and also stressful at the same time.
In this reason I love her way of teaching, we can communicate with students a lot during a class.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Judy's Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judy's Reflection   Judy's Reflection EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi Judy,

Thanx for the reflection about the lessons from our last class. It seems like you are learning a lot of new ideas and strategies to use in your classroom.

Are you ready for your lesson on Saturday? Good luck, I'm excited to see it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Judy's Reflection
Page 1 of 1