Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soyeon's reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soyeon Kim

Soyeon's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Soyeon's reflection   Soyeon's reflection EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:31 pm

- Chris
Writing sentences from the story they learned is an excellent way to review!
You taught not only writing letters, but also the punctuation which is very important.
It was also a good idea to let Ss trace in the book without giving pressure to write themselves.
I envy you cause you are a great story teller!
- Amy
I think the most important but often be neglected is writing alphabets. Korean Ss find it hard to memorize the shape of alphabets because it's totally different than Hangeul.
You showed a fun and easy way to learn the shapes, and I'm sure I'll use this in my class! It's also very good for phonics.
- Ellen
I could see all the hard work to prepare the material for the lesson. The PPT file was full of pictures that can attract Ss' attention. You tried to get Ss involved in group work for discussion and completing a word together which could motivate the Ss in the class.
Your instruction was clear enough and I liked all the supporting materials (they were even very colorful^^)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Soyeon's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soyeon's reflection   Soyeon's reflection EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi Soyeon,

It sounds like you are learning a lot of new ideas and activities that you could use in your own classes. I think it's a lot of fun and valuable to learn from each other.

See you Saturday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Soyeon's reflection
Page 1 of 1