Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joann's Reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joann

Joann

Joann's Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Joann's Reflection   Joann's Reflection EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:59 am

** Speaking with support*
1) Cindy
She focus on remembering new words using guessing about animals and shopping game activity at pet shop.
" Pet shop" activity was good way to teach them speak out in English.
She mentioned opposite words small and big . She showed dolls that big bear and small bear.
I think if I were you, I would teach about pet animals and wild animals. I'm appreciate that you prepared many attractive materials.

2) Cho
She focus on expression "I'm washing my___". It's an authentic sentence also simple sentence.
So Ss can use while taking a bath at home.
Also she let me know about the body part and bathroom.
I like her's fabulous materilas,
The last part was "washing song", it reminds me what we learned today.
Especially I think her face ,gesture and vocie was very attracted for me. I'm jearous that your attitude. ㅋㅋ

3) Somi
She focus on expression "What can you make with your hands?", "I can make a ___ with my hands."
"What does it have?". " It has _____. "
Using the hands and fingers, easily I cany pay attention during the your class.
But I think that a little bit difficult to memory the sentence for young learners.
I was touched you prepared fantastic ppt, I realzied it was good effect to teach them. Thank you.

*Speaking freely*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Joann's Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joann's Reflection   Joann's Reflection EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Overall good comments Joann. Please make sure to read each rationale of the lesson, look carefully at what the main focus of the lesson was. Then make a comment that answers this question “Did the lesson accomplish the rationale”? How? This should be about 1 or 2 sentences.

Thanx for the thoughtful reflection!
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Joann's Reflection
Page 1 of 1