Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amie's reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimyoungmi

kimyoungmi

Amie's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Amie's reflection   Amie's reflection EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:18 am

1. Soyeon
At first, you did a good job! Your activities are easy and clear for students to understand and follow. Especially, I liked the activity which a teacher spoke a word then, students had to pick up what a teacher said. Also, I can use those sctivities you showed to all levels.

2. Becky
I liked your energy in the classroom when you were teaching. Kids always love to move and make silly things.^^ I liked the first song I had to listen and make body movements. I think those activities are good for the first and second graders in elementry school.

3. Sarah
I appreciate your preparation for the lesson. I think that's a good way to teach listening part. Because it doesn't look like studying for students. Actually, they can learn something as well as enjoy the class. You did a good job.

4. Shannon
Recently I have noticed that kids love drawing. Your activity was very easy for kids to pay attention and participate in a class. I can use the activity all levels as well. Students can enjoy a class and learn. You did a good job!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Amie's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amie's reflection   Amie's reflection EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Hello Amie, yes it's good you noticed that many of these activities could be modified. Good comments, as I'm sure the students will find them helpful!
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Amie's reflection
Page 1 of 1