Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Julie's reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
julie

julie

Julie's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Julie's reflection   Julie's reflection EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:39 pm

1. So-yeon
- When T make activity ' shopping cart' , she said " I go to E-mart". I think that is very good idea. These days, Ss knows 'e-mart' if they are even very young learners. They can feel familiar with knowing words in the class.
- If the words are food, Ss can clap one time, the other way is two times. At that time, Ts even feel fun. I want to use that activity in my classroom.

2. Becky
Becky's song and dance are really funny. I think the children really like that activity. Especially I like first song and dance. That dance or gesture is very fun and ridiculous. And Ss can use their all body and learn vocabulary from that action.

3. Sarah
First, she explain about body part of caterpillar and make us make that body with color paper. I like that activity. When making something with color paper, Ss can concentrate and learn vocabulary without thinking.

4. Shannon
Her monster is really funny and cute. And the monster's friend is very funny, too. Ss can image, concentrate that activity, and feel fun.
That activity is really effective at listening and draw, thus TPR. Ss can listen carefully. I really use the activity in my classroom.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Julie's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julie's reflection   Julie's reflection EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Julie, thanx for the comments. Glad you found some helpful, interesting activities you'll be able to use in your classroom one day!
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Julie's reflection
Page 1 of 1