Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi~~This is somi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
park somi

park somi

Hi~~This is somi Empty
PostSubject: Hi~~This is somi   Hi~~This is somi EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:04 am

Hello~ my name is park somi. I'm sometimes very out-going and sometimes very shy... so I don't know my own character exactly, but I love to talk with strangers if they are willing to listen to me. And my hobbies are watching movies, playing the piano(but I do not practice any more.. T.T), reading a book(I'm trying ^^) and so on. Especially, I like traveling very much, therefore, I have been learning English to converse with people in the world. Moreover, I want to teach children not only English but also many cultures so that they broaden world knowledge. Above of all, I should experience many cultures through trips.

Actually, I do not have English teaching careers but I used to be a normal teacher in a preschool. The preschool had a English teacher whose teaching style was attractive to me. She encouraged me to be a English teacher. I want to use many kinds of materials and strategies in a class as she did and I want to be much greater teacher than she was.

I like children and I want to teach English, so in order to make the best of both worlds, I should work in a English kindergarten. Also, this class can be very helpful to teach English for my would-be child in the future because I can understand the process of learning second language through this class. In addition, the more I am learning about second language acquisition, the more I can understand my first language. Therefore, if I have a chance, I would go abroad to teach my first language to people who want to learn my first language in the same way
Back to top Go down
Becky

Becky

Hi~~This is somi Empty
PostSubject: I feel like I'm hearing your voice~~   Hi~~This is somi EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:18 am

I feel like I'm hearing your voice when I'm reading your writing.

Somi, you look so interesting person! And cute, too!!

-We are same age, aren't we?-

But you look so young and naive! ^^ I like the way you say jokes in our English Drama classes.

-And I liked your cute car, too!-

Hopefully I can get to knonw you more, during the class!
Back to top Go down
park somi

park somi

Hi~~This is somi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~~This is somi   Hi~~This is somi EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Wow~~ Thanks a lot
There are only compliments about me... I like you~ lol
I also like your jokes... you always make me laugh in all the classes. It's true.
Let's get along with each other~~ *^^*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hi~~This is somi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~~This is somi   Hi~~This is somi EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Welcome Somi! It's great to meet you. I also love traveling, and that hobby is a great motivator to learn English. Being that you used to teach, you'll also be able to share your teaching experiences with the class, as I'm sure you have lots of stories and memories.
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hi~~This is somi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~~This is somi   Hi~~This is somi EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Hi Somi, can you please add a photo to this forum? Thanx!
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hi~~This is somi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi~~This is somi   Hi~~This is somi Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi~~This is somi
Page 1 of 1