Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somi's reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
park somi

park somi

Somi's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Somi's reflection   Somi's reflection EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:00 pm

1. So-yeon
I like that she speaks briefly, slowly and clearly for young learners so that they can understand her class much more easily. And the game(falling~ falling~ food <clap!>) was really simple and not difficult but it was very exciting. However, In my very personal opinion, when learners make a mistake during a game, giving -1point can make young learners depressed; therefore, instead of that, giving +1point to the other learners might be better.

2. Becky
I think she chose very nice music for learners to get interested in her lesson. the activity, especially, body movement benefit not only listening, but speaking because the each expression is short enough to learn for a short time and sounds fun.

3. Sarah
That is good an idea, which is that she integrate the listening activity into origami, even offering some interesting information during the activity. I realized there are various ways to think about activities in second language learning process.

4. Shannon
Her activity was very good for having a rich imagination as well as acquiring second language naturally. I love it!! And maybe, there might be some leaners who expected Kuku's image. (But I knew her purpose through this activity. *^^*)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Somi's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somi's reflection   Somi's reflection EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Hello Somi,

Glad you realized that just like learning, using listening and making skills to learn a second language is also very helpful and engaging for the students. When students are actively involved in learning, they are having fun!
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Somi's reflection
Page 1 of 1