Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somi's reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
park somi

park somi

Somi's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Somi's reflection   Somi's reflection EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:51 am

1. Chris
Through your lesson, I realized again that it is important for young learners to know how to use punctuation marks in learning English. Then naturally, learners might be interested in how punctuation marks work in the language. And I like that kids make their own mini books related to the lesson. They will keep it as a treasure, remembering what they learned in your class.

2. Amy
I like the phonics song, which you taught us. If kids practice the song&dance many times, they would follow the hands-motion or do it by themselves joyfully. Moreover, "Little circle back~~~ stop!!" this expression is very interesting and easy to make kids understand quickly without a long explanation. I need to study the expressions of the other alphabets.

3. Ellen
The topic(Attraction) might be a little bit difficult for 3~4grades students, but you dealt with it very nicely. With some activities and visual materials, learners will pay attention carefully because you covered interesting subject matters for young learners. Even though the lesson time was short, it was perfectly a meaningful lesson.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Somi's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somi's reflection   Somi's reflection EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Hi So-mi,

Thanx for the comments, and it's great that everybody is learning new ideas to use in their own classes. Good luck with your lesson on Saturday. I'm excited to watch!
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Somi's reflection
Page 1 of 1