Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amie's reflection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimyoungmi

kimyoungmi

Amie's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Amie's reflection   Amie's reflection EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 am

1. Cindy : You introduced some animal words with cute pictures. At frist, you taught some words which Ss could use the conversations. I like your ideas about the pet shop. Making a real situation and practice is a good way to learn for Ss. You did a good job!

2. Cho : The topic was I'll wash myself. You introduced some words Ss could see in the bathroom with big pictures, so Ss could understand easily. Your lesson was to speak " I'm washing my something." I think Ss can memorize and speak the sentence through the washing game. I like your lovely voice.^^ Good job!

3. Somi : I think that there was a good warm-up using interesting song. I'm sure that Ss will love your PPT which shows some animals could get Ss' attention. After learning words, Ss would practice sentences " What can you make with your hands?" "I can make a ... with my hands." Your lesson was very clear and easy to understand. Excellent.!

4. Trisha : I was always curious about teaching adults I've never done it. You showed us some interesting pictures could get attention easily and talked about those pictures freely. Ss could feel free to speak in front of everyone and share some ideas about topics. I liked your topic. Good job!

5. Rachel : You explained a rule of game and gave us a lovely picture. Each person shoud color a part of the picture and explained what they colored to partners. Ss always love to color anything. I'm sure Ss will enjoy the game. If a teacher teaches some key expressins before playing a game, Ss will speak more clearly. Anyway, You did a good job!

6. Lynn : Guess who! Playing games is always a fun way to learn and get attention from Ss. Most students in korea are afraid of speaking in front of everyone in English. So It's very important to make them feel free to speak. You got a very interesting topic "What if~". I liked your cheerful voice and the manner of teaching style. Good job!

7. Judy : You got interesting topics shapes and colors. When a teacher speaks a color of shape, Ss should pick up the right thing. That's a fun way to learn and enjoy classes. You showed the way of mixing colors with clay which Ss are crazy about. Good to know! Good job!
Back to top Go down

Amie's reflection
Page 1 of 1