Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rachel's reflection.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachel K

Rachel's reflection. Empty
PostSubject: Rachel's reflection.   Rachel's reflection. EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:20 pm

1. Soyeon
I think she prepared many good activities. Her purpose of activity is to teach students foods. She prepared some cards that show students well. I was really impressed by shopping activities which make students follow her activities.

2. Becky
Her purpose of activities is to let students know our body parts and animals. She used some song and dance, which can make people follow well. I think this is good for learning body parts in English and health, too. I was really impressed by teacher can be a model in front of students. In my case, I rarely have experience to teach young students who are age 6 or 7, so I can't sing and dance. Therefore, this activity is really helpful for me. I love this activity very much because it was really interesting.

3. Sarah
Her purpose of activities is to teach students how to make caterpillar. She prepared various things to make caterpillar. We used glue, scissors, color papers. She taught us very kindly and used ppt presentation which was very helpful to show how to make it.

4. Shannon
It was very interesting to draw the shapes as teacher explained. I think this process helps students apply their knowledge when they think in English. I think she is very kind to the students, and it makes students feel close to their teachers.
Back to top Go down

Rachel's reflection.
Page 1 of 1