Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joann's Introduction

Go down 
+2
Ellen
Joann
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joann

Joann

Joann's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Joann's Introduction   Joann's Introduction EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Hi, My name is Joann. My hobbies are watching movies and walking around the streets listening music (any kind of music).
Every year, my family try to go abroad for a trip and this year we're going to HongKong in December.
Traveling makes our family close. I have two sons. They have different characters. My older son is quiet and considerate.
My Younger son is cheerful and hot-tempored. My husband and I have good relationship. We love each other.

I've been teaching english at kindergarten since last year. 2 years ago, I learned about the 'storytelling' and it was a stepping stone to get a job. My major was not English and I had no experience to teach. So I need to study English and I want to be exposed to English.

Now, I'm teaching English in the kindergarten, but few years later I want to work in the library (for children) as a storyteller.
I feel happy when I teach children and I get energy from them. That's why I am here.
Back to top Go down
Ellen

Ellen

PostSubject: Re: Joann's Introduction   Joann's Introduction EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:35 pm

I envy you to travel around the world! And also envy the good relations among the family members!!!
I am glad to get to know you and hopefully to be a closer friend in the future! ^^
Back to top Go down
Becky

Becky

PostSubject: Joanne I envy you that you are having a vacation plan so early.   Joann's Introduction EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:47 am

Joanne I envy you that you are having a vacation plan so early for this winter.

I couldn't go to travel with my husband and baby since last April in Cheju.ㅜㅜ

I hope that I can enjoy my life to see the world later on!!
Back to top Go down
Joann

Joann

PostSubject: Re: Joann's Introduction   Joann's Introduction EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:56 pm

You can do it, Becky.
Also I hope you could have a baby.
I think having only child is not good not only for child but also for the parents.
Based on my experience having two or more children is better than having just one.. just my opinion Wink
Good Luck!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joann's Introduction   Joann's Introduction EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi Joann,
You will be able to share your experience as a kindergarten teacher with the class. Are all classes instructed in English? Do kindergarten children go to school for a full day, or half days?

Welcome to the class. Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
Joann

Joann

PostSubject: Re: Joann's Introduction   Joann's Introduction EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Actually, they stay in the kindergarten half day and I have to speak only in English in my class. I think I'm not a good speaker and that's why I'm taking TESOL.
Back to top Go down
Polly

PostSubject: wow   Joann's Introduction EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Hong Kong~~~ I want to go there too~~~~

I envy you~~~~~~~~a lot.^^
Back to top Go down
Joann

Joann

PostSubject: Re: Joann's Introduction   Joann's Introduction EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 pm

You know, we save money every month ㅋㅋ. Someday we're going to the ??.
Back to top Go down
cho

cho

PostSubject: Re: Joann's Introduction   Joann's Introduction EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 am

Hi ~~ you remembered me~~ I did too haha~ you performed fun chant~~ right? Smile
At that time, I was really surprised that you were a nurse~ Shocked
It's really good to know you. also I'm very interested in storytelling~
thanks for that Very Happy Are you gonna help me if I attend the story course^^?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joann's Introduction   Joann's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Joann's Introduction
Page 1 of 1