Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction

Go down 
+2
Becky
cho
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cho

cho

Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction Empty
PostSubject: Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction   Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:19 am

Hi~~ This is Cho. I was born on December 20th, 1979 in a christian family. Something very special about me is that I spent my youth in Indonesia for about 4 years. My family moved there because of my father's business. My parents still live in Indonesia and visit us once for every 3 months. I came back to Korea because I really wanted to have life here in Korea~ After coming back to Korea, I was admitted to a university for international relations. International relations required me to do lots of debates and presentations. At that time I really wanted to be a politician. I thought if I had an opportunity, I'd sacrifice my life for my country~!~haha~

I got married and I have 2 daughters who are 7 and 4 years old in Korean age. They are treasures in my life! My hobby is watching criminal dramas or movies. Sometimes people really don't understand why I like criminal dramas so much. However, I think it's really amazing that a profiler manages to get confession from criminals. If I have a chance, I hope to study criminal psychology.

I taught private lessons for pre-school to elementary kids for 3 years. As I started this TESOL course I quit them in oder to concentrate on my study. I took this course to build my own English kindergarten someday. There are so many EKs which just concern about language teaching. However, it's really important to build children's personality and sociality at that age. Therefore, I want to build EK which teach language and respect kids' emotions as well. That's my "big" future goal~ That will take time~ However, I'm always excited when I think about my dream~
Back to top Go down
Becky

Becky

PostSubject: Chocolaty, Cho!   Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:28 am

Envy you for you have already got 2 children!

And it was quite interesting for me to listen when you said 'Marriage is exist to serve each other'
I like it!
Back to top Go down
Ellen

Ellen

PostSubject: Re: Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction   Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi, Cho! It's really nice to get to know you and work together for the team projects. I appreciate all you contributions and diligence- I know it's thanks to your blood type ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Having read your introduction, I thought it would be very nice if you could hire me as a teacher at your own institution sometime in the future! I'll do my best!!!^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction   Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi Cho, very nice to meet you! It's great you have a variety of interests, and who knows where the future will lead you! Yes I agree that it's important to respect children's feelings while guiding and encouraging them. As a mother, I'm sure you get lots of practice with that.
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
Lee EunJung Trisha

Lee EunJung Trisha

PostSubject: Re: Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction   Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Hi ~~ Chocolate Cho!
I am so happy to meet you .
You're a wonderful teacher especiallly for kids. I was so surprised that you became so entusiastic when you did a presentation.
After finishing this course, Let's play togerther. ^^
I want to join Gustino's members for icecream and coffe. Smile
See you later. ^^
Back to top Go down
Joann

Joann

PostSubject: Re: Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction   Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:08 pm

I remember you.ㅋㅋ We had a same group for the enterance of interview. At that time you said about your future (build kindergarden) . I was so impressed about your opinion. I want you to a great kindergarten owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction   Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Cho's (Cho,Eunmi) introduction
Page 1 of 1