Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lynn's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn

Lynn

Lynn's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Lynn's Introduction   Lynn's Introduction EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Hello, everyone!^^
My name is Lynn. I’m 31 years old in Korean age this year.(I don’t like counting ages in Korean but there’s nothing that I can do.)
I got married a year ago and am living in Suwon. I have an older sister and she lives about 15 minutes away from my house.

I like watching movies and traveling.
At one time, I dreamed of becoming a tour guide so I did a double major in English literature and interpretation of tourism. After graduating from university, I had a chance to go to Canada and stayed there for almost 2 years.

When I came back, I wanted to find more stable job and I started to work at the English kindergarten that I’m working now.
I’m currently working as a preschool supervisor here and this is my 5th year. I don’t teach students now and I’m in charge of managing the preschool programs and instructing all the preschool teachers.
Sometime I feel like reaching the limit when I instruct the new hired teachers so I decided to take this course for learning more various and efficient method of teaching.
It’s quite tough to do both studying and working but it also makes me feel that I’m challenging.

My future goal… Well…. I’m not sure that I can say this is my future goal (haha^^) but anyways, I want to have a baby this year. I’m very nervous to be a mother, but on the other hand, it makes my heart flutter. I think I’m going to keep working after having a baby because I prefer working to raising a child. (of course this is my thought NOW and I’m not sure if my mind changes^^;Wink

I want to be the best in this field (teaching young children). The teacher who cares the education that builds each student’s character and their English perfectly^^
This is what I want to be. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Shannon

Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's Introduction   Lynn's Introduction EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:11 am

Lynn~!
I remember that you and I first met in the TESOL enterance celremony, you were sitting next me~
We had the tasteless lunch with Julie and Becky too, and you overcame the hangover with slurpping up the tasteless Jjamppong soup~
From that time, we are getting close to be the good partners.
We are doing a good job in TESOL now, let's cheer up more for the rest of time~ cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's Introduction   Lynn's Introduction EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Welcome Lynn, nice to meet you! Do you miss teaching, being in the classroom? I'm sure it is very different being in the management side of things. Is your kindergarten 100% in English? Is it private, or part of the public school system?
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
Lynn

Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's Introduction   Lynn's Introduction EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 am

Oh, I just read your reply.^^;;

Yes, it is very different working as a teacher and a supervisor. Of course I like teaching but I also enjoy working in management part because I can learn different kind of things through this.

My shcool is kind of franchise academy (not a public shcool) but the size is quite big and there are about 60 branches in Korea.

And all of our students are not allowed to speak any Korean (except the emergent things).

I'm glad to meet you here and I hope we are going to have a good time through this TESOL class.^^

Thanks for your reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's Introduction   Lynn's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Lynn's Introduction
Page 1 of 1