Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shannon's self-introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shannon

Shannon

Shannon's self-introduction Empty
PostSubject: Shannon's self-introduction   Shannon's self-introduction EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Hello, I'm Shannon~
It's nice to meet you all in Jayne's forum. You have already known about me, but there are something more that exciting of me~
I was born on 2oth of April in 1977, and the youngest in my family. Rest of my family members are father, mother, two elder sisters, one niece and three nephews.

I have had a lonely life in Australia for six years, and graduated high school and college. I have majored in Childcare, and experienced a kindergarten teacher for two years. After I came back to Korea, I entered a university, and majored in Industrial design.

I had many hobbies for my own good, exercising, watching movies, shopping and etc. but after I am married, my whole life is concentrated on caring for my five years old daughter and assist my husband, just focusing on taking care my family. I often spend time for searching internet to look for wisdom of life, play and read storybooks for my daughter and do some housework.

Now I am challenging the TESOL course to be a person who has a good effect to young children with English, also to my daughter. I hope to get a part time job after finishing the course, and it will be some help for living expenses. Above all things, I want to get back my self-confidence of English as I have experienced in oversea.
Back to top Go down
Becky

Becky

PostSubject: Shannon, where did you take this picture!!   Shannon's self-introduction EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 am

Shannon, where did you get this picture!!
It looks like a model!! And very cute!
Tell me about this picture ^^

Wow, so many of our classmates stayed in abroad for so long.
Maybe whenever I visit somewhere you've been I would ask you about where to go.
^^
Back to top Go down
Shannon

Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's self-introduction   Shannon's self-introduction EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Actually, I am not very photogenic.
I have a behind story of this picture~^^;
I will tell you more about it later....shhh.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Lynn

Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's self-introduction   Shannon's self-introduction EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:37 am

I want to hear the story, too! haha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's self-introduction   Shannon's self-introduction EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Hi Shannon, its great that you've had experience teaching young children. You'll be able to share your experience and knowledge with the class. Great to meet you!
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's self-introduction   Shannon's self-introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Shannon's self-introduction
Page 1 of 1