Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jayne's Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jayne's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Jayne's Introduction   Jayne's Introduction EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi! My name is Jayne Crawford, and I'm excited to be teaching this class. My hobbies include hiking with my dog Ziggy, trying new restaurants and ethnic food, traveling, watching movies, and web surfing. I'm also in the last semester as a grad student at Boise State University, where I'm enrolled in the online Master's of Educational Technology program. In 4 weeks, I'll be finished!

I'm currently teaching undergraduate students at Ajou University. I've been teaching at Ajou since 2006, and its a great place to teach! Before coming to Korea in 2004, I taught first grade for 2 years, and then worked in a middle school (junior high school) for 7 years. There I taught special education and home economics.

Even though I have enjoyed my life and teaching experiences in Korea, I'm looking to soon return back to Canada (where I grew up) or the U.S. to continue teaching adults, or to explore a new career path. I feel that teaching adults is what I enjoy the most. Laughing

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Ziggy's Introduction   Jayne's Introduction EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm from Canada, and I'm 3 years old. I live with Jayne, and we like to hike. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Joann

Joann

PostSubject: Re: Jayne's Introduction   Jayne's Introduction EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:21 pm

You look like a model, not a teacher. Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jayne's Introduction   Jayne's Introduction EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanx Joann, just a good photographer! My buddy has a very expensive camera, so it does wonders!
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
Becky

Becky

PostSubject: Jayne! Are you going back?   Jayne's Introduction EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:16 am

Oh, I feel bad that you're going back to your country (or USA).
We have just met, and now I hear that you are going No
But It is good to hear that you have another plan for your life.
Having new plan for life is always making our hearts beat fast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jayne's Introduction   Jayne's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Jayne's Introduction
Page 1 of 1