Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jane's reflection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kim yeon jung

kim yeon jung

Jane's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Jane's reflection   Jane's reflection EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:03 pm

1. Soyeon
She taught about food using game. She speaks slowly for students to understand easily and asked students make O,X using their arms. I think it's a good way to see how students understand teacher's instruction. When students learn by doing, they can learn easily and keep the learning.

2. Bechy
I like her facial expression and big motion during the lesson. She showed bright smile to students. It made me anticipate this lesson will be excited. She taught the key phrases before listening to the song so students can listen to the song carefully. I want to use dancing activity when I teach basic verbs with music.

3. Sarah
I like her preparation before the lesson. She brought every materials for students. Everyone can enjoy the craft without afraid. Sometimes if teacher asks bring some materials from home, there are some students who don't bring their materials, they are bored easily and even distrached.
I want to explain with ppt which show each step to make craft easily. It's good for visual learner to understand how to make it. I learned caterpillar has 6 eyes and it just go following the bright light as well while making the caterpillar.

4. Shannon
She changed her voice to adjust student's level. I like her exciting voice.
She started her lesson let students listen to the interesting story and then have them draw the picture. She gave the chance to use students' imagination freely. It's not difficult job so students can enjoy without concerning. After drawing picture, she didn't show the answer, but I wanted to see the answer because I wanted to confirm weather I understand correctly or not what she says.
Back to top Go down

Jane's reflection
Page 1 of 1