Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Becky's reflection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Becky

Becky

Becky's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Becky's reflection   Becky's reflection EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:41 am

1. Soyeon
I could have had a chance to respond to instruction such as “Is this food?”
And the game with an expression ‘Falling~’ made me to respond as fast as I can.
On the cart game, I think it would had been better to understand the game if we really tried them by ourselves.

2. Becky
I am Becky. And the ideas for my presentation are…
I think, may be, I would use easier language if I was really talking to younger children. I would repeat my words some more.
And I think it would had been better if we could actually remove our desks and chairs away. I introduced 3 songs for class but the actual songs for class was 2. So, I haven’t introduced the key words for 3rd song such as ‘side to side’ and ‘front to the back’. But I hope everybody had a chance to know good songs for ‘body move’ in lesson ‘listen and do’.

3. Sarah
I think children will like these kind of class for they like making something. The words that in my head are ‘Fold your paper making 1/3’ and ‘make it just as whatever you want’ and ‘You guys are doing a great job’. I would try these activities in my class making a model of a character from pre-learned story. I think beginner level of the class will like these activities in their class I guess.

4. Shannon
She succeeded getting interests from class on her instruction. Everyone listened to her voice during her lesson. The expressions in my head are ‘Kuku has three legs’, ‘Kuku has tree eyes on his round face.’ I think this activity is fit to beginner level. So if I have a chance to teach my students I will use these ‘drawing activity’.
Back to top Go down

Becky's reflection
Page 1 of 1