Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, This is Becky.

Go down 
+3
Ellen
JudyPark
Becky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Becky

Becky

Hello, This is Becky. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, This is Becky.   Hello, This is Becky. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 am

Hi, this is Becky. Hello, This is Becky. Icon_biggrin
Good to see you all again on this site. Hello, This is Becky. Icon_cyclops

-If you want to be an il-chon in cyworld, please come and talk to me on cyworld.
my address is 'www.cyworld.com/sasso'
I want to know all of you so much more!-

To give you my instruction that I have already presented in our class....

My Korean name is Hwa-Young Baek.
I am 28 years old and I have born, raised and spent most of my life in Seoul, Korea.

Now I am living in Yong-in, Gyeonngi-Do.
I have been married for 4 years and I have a 32months old daughter.
My husband is a very calm, warm and kind person. -is still working in phillipines for a month and he's finally coming back this Saturday! Hello, This is Becky. Icon_cheers -

And my daughter is also a warm hearted loud voiced sunshiny little girl. Hello, This is Becky. Icon_flower

I have three sisters and I am third one. –the fourth one is the princess.-
My father is 67 but he is still working owning an air purifier company. His favorite person is my mom. Hello, This is Becky. Icon_queen

I double majored in Housing Design (almost like architecture but we studied about interior decorations, too) and English Interpretation in Tourism.
The reason why I chose English Interpretation was I liked to go to travel to abroad when I was a student.
-I did not realized how blessed I am. And now I cannot go anywhere except going Cheju once a year Hello, This is Becky. Icon_cry -

In my blessed periods,
I visited USA for most of the times, some of Europe countries (England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Netherlands), Japan, India, Iran, turkey and Indonesia (shortly for honeymoon in Bali). I liked to go to USA for my sister is living in New Jersey and I could have a chance to see attractions in New York City. Well...but these are just like a dream.

Now.. I am not working from this March.
I am planning to work after this course and giving a birth to another child.
–I am not pregnant yet. Hello, This is Becky. Icon_wink for my husband is working in abroad for so long!! Hello, This is Becky. Icon_mad -
However, now I am considering about having a part time job after this course.

My future Goal is to becoming a missionary for Jesus Christ my Lord. Hello, This is Becky. Icon_smile
My husband and I are praying to go to Turkey. Hello, This is Becky. Icon_surprised
I know I am not that good person to become a good servant of the Lord but I believe that If I obey God, my Good Lord will work through me and my Family. Hello, This is Becky. Herz
Maybe I could work in MK school –where missionary’s children are studying-

I really love to having classes in Ajou with you all. Maybe I like you all Hello, This is Becky. Icon_rendeer
I hope we have a lot of fun during our course! Hello, This is Becky. Icon_rr Thanks a lot! Hello, This is Becky. Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
JudyPark

JudyPark

PostSubject: Re: Hello, This is Becky.   Hello, This is Becky. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Thank you for your reply. ^_^
I also want to have a happy life with my fiance but my mom said it wouldn't be so wonderful. haha~
Back to top Go down
Ellen

Ellen

PostSubject: Re: Hello, This is Becky.   Hello, This is Becky. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Becky, it is hardly believable that you are living with a calm husband! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
You shouldn't say that you envy my English skills- I think you are better than me!

You know that, when I talk to people in the class about the study, there are not many things to tell, but when we talk about our kids, oh, well, the story never ends. Maybe sometime later, we should talk about this issue altogether!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
cho

cho

PostSubject: Re: Hello, This is Becky.   Hello, This is Becky. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:38 am

Hi ~ Becky~ It's really good to know you~
you always make people happy and smiling~ That's your talent that God gives you.
When I heard about your vision for God, I was very impressed. To be a missionary .. um~~ you know not easy~
I'll pray for you and your family~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, This is Becky.   Hello, This is Becky. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Welcome Becky! You are a 'travel nut' like myself, and I'm sure it's not easy to travel as freely now that you have a family. I'm sure one day you'll visit your sister in America. That's great you have that option.
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
Lee EunJung Trisha

Lee EunJung Trisha

PostSubject: Becky.~~ Hi!   Hello, This is Becky. EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:47 pm

I want to go to Garaoke with you someday.

I 'm sure we must have fun. ㅋㅋㅋ

See you later!
Back to top Go down
kimyoungmi

kimyoungmi

PostSubject: hello~   Hello, This is Becky. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 am

when i saw you at the first time, i was wondering by myself "is she korean?"^^
actually! you are very korean~~
i like your attitude. you make people cheer up.
i'm a bit cold person.
could you teach me how to be a warm-hearted person like you? haha~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, This is Becky.   Hello, This is Becky. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, This is Becky.
Page 1 of 1