Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Julie's reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
julie

julie

Julie's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Julie's reflection   Julie's reflection EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:09 am

1. Julie (It's me)
I prepared song, activity, game, quiz and homework. Actually I worried about respond from other person. When I made one person participate in activity, she was good as my intention, and the other person can concentrate on that activity. When I started the game, people watch that action, and volunteer can also accomplish that task. And I really worried about the quiz. Because my husband confused the direction and didn't catch the answer when I made that quiz, first time. But the students were all good at solving. I am really satisfied with my fulfill and other's respond. And also Jayne's grade, too. ^^

2. Eileen
She made a spin box and used that into activity. The children all can touch the box and make some sentence with that. I think making sentence is often difficult to children, but it can make more easily if this activity is used in task.

3. Jane
Her teaching topic is job. If the children learn about all expressions already, her activity can make very good review time. Actually her task is very good and fun to me. And I think all person enjoyed that task. Catching the answer is easy through hint words, and is difficult through scramble words. So it is very good to children to mix the problem by the level. That game contain some penalty, so children sometimes lose their point. But it make the game more excited and that's OK because of the group activity. Every people can participate into game, that is the most important point!!.

4. Joanne
I learned some action or tips from her lesson. That is open and shut action with hands motion, and 'Good job me' motion. This is very cute and simple but children can think that is interesting thing. She is really good at teaching the kindergarten pupil.
Her making stuff is really fantastic. When I saw that and listen her story, I concentrate on that without realizing. I really want to use that activity in my class. And want to make that stuff with my hands.

5. Yu-mi
She had a story in her lesson, and used some effects. She was really good at putting some effects at right time and place. When we see 'lick' word, we can hear the sound. When we see the cake, we can sing a song 'Happy birthday'. That makes children really happy and excited in reading. They think reading a book is not boring. That is the most important point. They can learn many expressions and words with funny reading.

6. Polly
She taught comparative form in her lesson. In usual day, I used to think how I can teach the comparative form to student effectively or fun. I get the answer in her class. That is very simple activity, but the effect is really fantastic. Children can recognize the size of stuff and also can know the comparative expressions. And that activity is really fun and not difficult. I really want to make that stuff and use to my class.

7. Linda
She used the making a book in writing section. I know the children really like the sticker. She catch that point and put that activity in lesson. That make children can concentrate on their task. And her story is about losing or getting friends. They can learn not only some expressions and words but also bad or good point to other person in social relationship. It is really good at young children. Or we can use that stuff with different expressions. For example, we can apply to some rules in 'what is allowed or not allowed in the classroom?'.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Julie's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julie's reflection   Julie's reflection EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:36 am

Hello Julie!

Again, great lesson and I can tell you spent a lot of time preparing for it.

Thank-you for your overall comments and participation in this class. cheers It was a pleasure to teach you and good luck in your future teaching English! I hope you found this class useful and learning from others practical and resourceful.

Jayne
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Julie's reflection
Page 1 of 1