Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soyeon's Reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soyeon Kim

Soyeon's Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Soyeon's Reflection   Soyeon's Reflection EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Reading in English
1. Julie - Wow, the PPT material was excellent! (You are such a good PPT maker....... envy you!) The content and information in the material was also very simple and easy to understand. Using the key expressions through the lesson was also effective.

2. Eileen - What a cute story! A great story to teach and learn the animals and action verbs. You've got interesting aids (never seen a dice like yours~). I think you can make the lessons very creative. One idea is that when the students roll the dice around, they can sing a simple song and the teacher can say 'Stop'.

3. Jane - The whole flow of the lesson was well organised, starting with reviewing the last lesson to the activity to the wrap-up. That's what 'experience' counts! The Bomb game was exciting and kids must love it. The instruction for the game was also very clear.

Reading & Telling Stories
4. Joanne - Your storytelling was very impressive! It was so fun even for the adults, so I'm sure the kindergarten kids must have so much fun in your class. The materials were also GREAT. The lesson flow was also good. By the way, is "Good job me" Joannish (English made by Joanne)?

5. Yumi - The storytelling was interesting with sound effects and music. The students get to learn the family members and different food at the same time. One more thing I liked is that you inform about next lesson, so the students do know what to expect.

6. Polly - The book about the fish is excellent for teaching grammar through the story~ I think this book could be used even to higher grade students when learning comparative forms (they actually learn in 6th grade at school). The materials were also very cute ^^

7. Linda - The lesson about imperative forms is very hard for me, just had no idea how to make more 'creative' expressions on it. Using this storybook was a very good idea and fun~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Soyeon's Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soyeon's Reflection   Soyeon's Reflection EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Hello Soyeon!

Thank-you for your overall comments and participation in this class. It was a pleasure to teach you and good luck in your future teaching English! I hope you found this class useful and learning from others practical and resourceful.

Jayne
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Soyeon's Reflection
Page 1 of 1