Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

youngmi(Amie)'s introdution!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kimyoungmi

kimyoungmi

youngmi(Amie)'s introdution! Empty
PostSubject: youngmi(Amie)'s introdution!   youngmi(Amie)'s introdution! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:50 pm

hello! there~~
at first, i have to say something to you.
this assignment was supposed to post till last saturday. right?
i thought that i signed it but,actually.that was joe's website not yours.
at that time i was very hurry to do something
coz i had to prepare some presentations for mid-term exam in tesol
i didnt look clearly!that's my fault. sorry about that~~~
that doesnt mean i didnt care about your assignment.sorry again!

i know its a bit late.but i want to introduce about me to you can i?^^
my name is kim yongmi(Amie).
i have been teaching English for over 5years.
last year i was very wondering to myself that "Am i teaching kiz rigt things or right ways?
so that's why i'm in this program.but still don't know yet!^^

about me! whenever i get stressed or depressed i tend to go shopping or to read something stupid^^
i love paintings.whenever i see paintings, i feel like i'm totally different person.
that's hard to explain! sorry!
and i also love traveling like other students.i have traveled quite many countries.i think.
but i havent been to canada yet.ive heard many~~many times canada is one of the most beautiful countries.
very soon!i'm planning to visit your country^^can you recomand some places to me?

i think i wrote a bit long!
thanks for your attention~
i wanna say again"sorry"
Back to top Go down
julie

julie

PostSubject: Hi~   youngmi(Amie)'s introdution! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:44 am

Look your picture. I think first the dot under your eye. What's wrong ? or Is that a shadow ?
Anyway ~~ when I saw you, you look tough somethimes ^^ and you smile very brightly. That's very good thing ~
I really envy your career in teaching, you know I just started.
If I ask some tips in class or in handling the naughty boy, you can answer ^^
Back to top Go down
Joann

Joann

PostSubject: Re: youngmi(Amie)'s introdution!   youngmi(Amie)'s introdution! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Are you a Amie? What happend under your left eye? ㅋㅋ I heard many times about my laughing to my freinds and my family
so loud and strange. I think you and Becky also have powerful laughing. Very Happy I was so impressed when you are laughing tears ran down your cheeks.. Anyway I'm glad to see you..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: welcome!   youngmi(Amie)'s introdution! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi Amie,

Now I'm also late replying to your post. Better late than never I say! Canada..... well I haven't done a lot of traveling in Eastern Canada, so I can recommend the most beautiful mountains in the world (OK, that I've ever seen), the Canadian Rockies. They are about an hour's drive out of Calgary, Alberta. The famous tourist town is Banff. It's amazing there, great shops to look in, relaxing outdoor hotsprings, skiing in the winter or hiking in the summer. Now I miss home! lol I'm sure you're a great English teacher! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: youngmi(Amie)'s introdution!   youngmi(Amie)'s introdution! Empty

Back to top Go down

youngmi(Amie)'s introdution!
Page 1 of 1