Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! ^^ / Everyone! This is Trisha.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee EunJung Trisha

Lee EunJung Trisha

Hello! ^^ /  Everyone! This is Trisha. Empty
PostSubject: Hello! ^^ / Everyone! This is Trisha.   Hello! ^^ /  Everyone! This is Trisha. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Very Happy Hi~! Everyone, I am Trisha. I move to Hungduk a few months ago. I usually lived in Seoul.

Well, I guess my classmates remembered me as a hot-tempered person. Yes, I am speaking so frankly. -.-;;
Sometimes I 'm mad at a racist and someone is very rude. I can change a monster. ^^

I was born in 1974. I got married with a conservative korean man,but I love him.
I have lovely daughter who's ten years old.
I want to be a best mother for my daughter in the world, unfortunately I am not now.
So I will keep trying to be a good mother.

My major was French Language and Literature. I'm so ashamed to say it, because I forgot everything about French. -.-;;

I worked for agent working for Jones apparel group as a merchandiser before marriage.

I lived in Japan from september of 2002 to february of 2008.
I taught Korean to Japanese and American for 5~6years in Japan.
I am teaching Korean to Japanese in Korea as a part time job.

I love to make a friend. I have a lot of good friend no matter nationality.

I am happy to meet all classmates. I love you

Thank you . See you later.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! ^^ / Everyone! This is Trisha.   Hello! ^^ /  Everyone! This is Trisha. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Welcome to the class Trisha. Like yourself, I also used to study French, but unfortunately I forgot almost ALL of the language. If you don't use it - you lose it! Nice to meet you.

Yes, I also very shocked when I come across racist people, but I try and be patient and realize its an ignorance they have, and if I am extra nice to them, maybe they will realize their stupidity!
(And I'm SURE you are a great mother!!)
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com
julie

julie

PostSubject: Good ~   Hello! ^^ /  Everyone! This is Trisha. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:30 am

I think you have a good characteristic. When I saw or meet rud person or something happen to me, I never tell them anything.
I really envy you~~. You know I'm blood B. But, I look like blood A. ^^;;

And also I envy your ability, Korean, Japanese and French. Wow~~~
Anctually when I was a high school student, my L2 class was French. But But But !! I don't know anything then and now.

Your story about husband and daughter sounds very happy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! ^^ / Everyone! This is Trisha.   Hello! ^^ /  Everyone! This is Trisha. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! ^^ / Everyone! This is Trisha.
Page 1 of 1