Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Linda's reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
linda

linda

Linda's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Linda's reflection   Linda's reflection EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:13 pm

1. Julie
Her chapter is Reading in English. She made some materials as powerpoint that is so useful to
teaching the theme "Direction" Where is York Street? is the lesson in 6th grade in elementary school. I'd like to use this activity when I teach the lesson.

2. Eileen
Her chaper is Reading in English and she use pattern book that is good way to learn the sentence pattern. After reading storybook, she can check up what they have read.
Her activity is so logical. I'd like to use this way in my class.

3. Jane
"What does your father do?" That is her lesson and this activity is focused on 5-6th grader in
elementary school. Her main activity is game that is very exciting activity to the target age.
When the students participate in this game, they can say the fuctional sentences naturally and repeatedly.

4. Joanne
Her chapter is storytelling and her activity is focused on the 5-7 age kids.
The kids will expect today's storybook. Therefore, when we start the class, we have to do some activities related to today's storybook. She really did well this everyday routine
when some fingerplay and dance. The kid will like this activity. Her activity is "the very hungry caterpiilar". She can explain the main understanding as good materials.

5. Yomi
Her chaper is storytelling. She can teach the family relation with storybook. And her target students are 5-7 years. With good power pointer materials, she can get the attention from students. And the sound was also good. The last activity helps to understand the storybook.

6.Polly
With the storybook "Big Fish", she can teach compatative expression.
Her materials are great and students can concentrate on that. Her face and expression is very good because she looked like be cofident. That the good ability for teachers, I think.

7. Linda
My chaper is writing. Actually, I preapared for one more File(ppt), but I have fotgotten the Memory device. So, I have to get some help from my family and friends.
Finally, I had to do presentation with just one file and I had to change my lesson plan.
But that's my good experience because I could find out good book for my students and good activity. And I think I need better classroom English conversation skills.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Linda's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linda's reflection   Linda's reflection EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Hello Linda!

Thank-you for your overall comments and participation in this class. It was a pleasure to teach you and good luck in your future teaching English! I hope you found this class useful and learning from others practical and resourceful.

Jayne
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Linda's reflection
Page 1 of 1