Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eileen's reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Park Eun hwa

Eileen's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Eileen's reflection   Eileen's reflection EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:28 pm

(Reading in English)
1. Julie
She made teaching materials with Power Point program beautifully. Her target students were grade 4-5 of elementary school and she taught how to find the way. The students had interests to experience activities for expression like “Go up, Go straight, Turn right, Turn left”. For the teaching of direction, it is important to recognize the students are in the opposite to the teacher.
Her teaching matched to the main goal very well. alien

2. Eileen (Myself)
I have thought about the theme and prepared for this class in many different ways.
I tried to prepare the students could speak the sentences as well as words and the story.
So I took time to make lots of materials.
My class looked to be good overall in a view of matching to main goal.
I will try to consider the comments for my next lesson to be better. cat

3. Jane
Her target students were 12-13 years old. The target sentence was “What does your father do?”
We were interested in “Bomb Game” and I am sure that her real students would like it very much.
Especially I would like to make a compliment for the aspect that all the students could participate this activity. The lesson looked to be proceeded as planned and matched to the goal. sunny

(Reading and telling stories)
4. Joanne
Her target students were 5-7 years old.
The teacher started the lesson with the expression about the weather and the day and the date with some action. It can help very young students to concentrate to the class. Her storytelling was very interested even to us. Her expression called “Good Job Me” looked to be helpful to escalate kid’s self-esteem. Her lesson matched to the goal. albino

5. Yu-mi
The teacher did storytelling for the book of Bear’s Busy Family targeted 5-7 years old. The subject for a picnic or birthday can be very interesting material to the kids. The students could learn the relationship among family members and practice to use the words like sight, hearing, smell, touch, taste enough. Furthermore, her skills for multimedia were remarkable and help the students to concentrate.
Her class matched to the goal. king

6.Polly
Her target sentences were using Comparatives like big-bigger-the biggest, small-smaller-the smallest. While she was storytelling, I found myself completely concentrated on her. I could not take my eyes off the lesson, because her materials were various and so cute.
I could understand the differentiation between telling and reading a story. I also realized that teacher’s intonation pattern was very important through this observation. Her lesson matched the main goal. farao

(Writing in English)
7. Linda
Her target students were grade 4 of elementary student. She started with song and chant. Her storybook and activity showed how to get or lose friends.
Her writing activity can help the student indirectly how to behave well and help them to have a good relationship in their society. Her lesson looked to match the main goal. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eileen's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eileen's reflection   Eileen's reflection EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Hello Eileen!

Thank-you for your overall comments and participation in this class. It was a pleasure to teach you and good luck in your future teaching English! I hope you found this class useful and learning from others practical and resourceful.

Jayne
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Eileen's reflection
Page 1 of 1