Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amie's reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimyoungmi

kimyoungmi

Amie's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Amie's reflection   Amie's reflection EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:31 pm

1.Juile : That was a lovely ppt. You must been trying hard to prepare direction ppt files. Some students are often confused to understand directions. You made nice materials for students to help understanding. You did a good job!

2.Eileen : That was a interesting spinning dice. She taught some animal words and action verbs through the story book. Using a story book is always a good way to introduce new words. Good job!

3.Jane : The topic sentence was "My father is a pilot." When you introduced the topic, that tiltle looked very interesting. You made a very interesting game students would be crazy about. I really envy your computer skills and also ideas. You did a very good job!

4. Joanne : That was a good warm-up using interesting songs and motions. You introduced a intresting book which was "hungry caterpillar" through very interesting materials. "Good job me" was inteesting. Kids must be very happy when they are in your class. Good job!

5.Yumi : You introduced a story book called "Bear's busy family". Students could learn family members and some verbs through the book. Your ppt files were very interesting to get students' attention and introduced new words. Good job!

6.Polly : You introduced "comparative" with lovely fish cards (big, bigger, biggest). That was a really good way to introduce "comparative". I'm sure that even 1st or 2nd graders in elementry school will love the book and learn "comparative" through easy ways. You did a good job!

7.Linda : I loved the warm-up song called " Don't do that". At first, we made a lovely mini story book with picture stickers, which kids will be crazy about. After making a mini book, you introduced the story of the book. Actually, I loved the story about how to behavior at school or at home. Students will learn new words and how to behavior through the story book. You did a good job!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Amie's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amie's reflection   Amie's reflection EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Hello Amie!

Thank-you for your overall comments and participation in this class. It was a pleasure to teach you and good luck in your future teaching English! I hope you found this class useful and learning from others practical and resourceful.

Jayne
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Amie's reflection
Page 1 of 1