Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Judy's reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JudyPark

JudyPark

Judy's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Judy's reflection   Judy's reflection EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:31 pm

1. Julie (Reading in English)
Starting a class with reviewing previous lesson can make children not to forget about useful expressions so it will help them to do next related activities easily. I also like her direction map that was done by PPT file. visual material can bring lots of fun for young learners.
Through the PPT file, they will learn how to read key expressions and find correct directions as well. ("Finding out the way")

2. Ellen (Reading in English)
Children love to know animals so it was a good choice to take interesting story book as a lesson material is so nice. so definitely they will enjoy to read this story book. dice rolling as an activity is also smart way of teaching. students can read what dice shows and do enjoy their class as well.
Her homework also related in her goal that makes children to read sentences to find correct answers, so students will practice reading in English even at home.

3. Jane (Reading in English)
I really enjoyed her activity that she prepared today. it is to read the sentences that was shown on a screen as a group and students should answer it. it is named as bomb game. It will help them to read naturally as well as knowing the meaning of vocabularies that are related with job titles.

4. Joann (Reading & Telling Stories)
5 to 7 years kids love song and dance, and through the song, they can learn useful words, too. (weather and date)
Story with visual materials such as flash cards made story more interesting, and they can practice how to read what flash cards shows, so students can acquire the lecture much easily and better.
It is so creative job.

5. Yumi (Reading & Telling Stories)
It is not only reading a story book but make children to think and imagine about what this is all about through the questioning. we can also learn some vocabularies from a book with its own sounds. kids will like it and acquire what they are naturally. furthermore young learners can improve comprehension as well.

6. Polly (Reading & Telling Stories)
This is so funny to learn small, smaller, smallest, big, bigger and biggest through the story and different size of flash cards.
It can be a little bit difficult to study this kinds of words for young learners but because of this creative way of teaching material, they will enjoy their class.

7. Linda (Writing)
Children like to make their own story book. it is always funny to have my own things. I also like her story choice. we can learn how to maintain good relationship with friends through the book. it is not only writing and reading class but also learning social interaction. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Judy's reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judy's reflection   Judy's reflection EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Hello Judy!

Thank-you for your overall comments and participation in this class. It was a pleasure to teach you and good luck in your future teaching English! I hope you found this class useful and learning from others practical and resourceful.

Jayne
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Judy's reflection
Page 1 of 1