Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Becky's Reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Becky

Becky

Becky's Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Becky's Reflection   Becky's Reflection EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:09 pm

7.Writing in English

<Chris>
I liked the beginning of the class starting with “How are you? Are you feeling ‘good’ or ‘bad’? (showing her thumbs up and down) And the finger play on the story. Students may can image in their minds about the story and their feelings using body movements.
After the reviewing of the story with singing she showed the article on the screen to correct punctuation marks. On this point I think students need to get more information about what punctuation marks work for what in sentences. Making a book by ourselves were good. The students might be interested in making books themselves and they will interested in punctuation marks as well.

<Amy>
I enjoyed her class. I did not know there's a good way to capture student's attention while teaching alphabets. One little thing I care about is a smooth intro that saying other things as asking do they know about certain letter before just standing up. For But, all of the flow of the class was excellent. I liked the song and dance to learn alphabets with a lot of fun!! And writing with saying “Little circle baaaa~c~k, stop!”. And writing with student’s body parts as learning the name of it such as ‘index finger, eyes, nose, mouth and tongue. And drawing the words starting with ‘C’ while learning many words starting with letter ‘C’ was funny and interesting!!!

<Ellen>
Using password on the class was a very good idea in a way to make children to think about the main topic before they have their classes. And making the words with letter cards in front of all the class was very good activity to memorize and think about the spelling of the word. And learning the meaning of the word and thiking about the attractions of korea and making their own bookleaf for foreigners was a good way to write in English as well as thiking about how to introduce their country to others.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Becky's Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becky's Reflection   Becky's Reflection EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:46 pm

What a cute picture! Is that your student? It sounds like you are learning a lot of useful ideas and activities that you can use in your classes. I love learning things from each other, and it's a lot of fun rather than read about it.

See you Saturday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tesol.forumotion.com

Becky's Reflection
Page 1 of 1