Classroom English 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom English 2

Instructor: Jayne Crawford

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reflection about speakers-Yumi-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chung YuMi

Chung YuMi

Reflection about speakers-Yumi- Empty
PostSubject: Reflection about speakers-Yumi-   Reflection about speakers-Yumi- EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 am

1. Cindy

She presentated "ch.4 speaking with support" focussing on 9year old student(beginner level).
She tried to encourage students for speaking vocabulary, word, and expressions through game
" The Cindy's pet shop". Good morning!, I'd like a cat please, How much, Thanks...
These kind of expressions are very useful and easy to make good use of the real life. Like a Star @ heaven

2. Cho

It was very exciting to learn the song and expressions.
and she prepared many kinds of materials.
especially, the wash song that made herself is really cheerful and
the expressions "I will wash my face, arms, legs...is so useful and easy to practical use out of the classroom. Children will be so happy to participate in this lesson. Like a Star @ heaven

3. Somi

It was so impressive to use material using power point, and good to choose friendly animals.
It could rise up strong motivation for childrens to be concerned in the class.
Specially 6-7year old students have a trouble to put up with school lesson as you all know.
"What can you make with your hands?" "What does it have?" these kind of activations are so useful. Like a Star @ heaven

4. Trisha

Her presentation could be really helpful for students to speak more freely.
Particularly, guessing the country's name was good for students to know avout the country.
It could be appeal and interested to student's curiosity.
I love her topic about the country Like a Star @ heaven

5. Rachel

She planned lesson focussing on activities and prepared materials with coloring picture and guessing game.
I think the coloring game is so simple but could give a chance for their picture information to each other.
We were full of interest through this lesson. Like a Star @ heaven

6. Lynn

It was so attractive class.
The theme about Dream and the topic "Whaf if" are so interesting choice for advanced level students to communicate each other. Also, this lesson could develop listening as well as speaking. Specially, when we have a "What if"game, It's very fresh and attractive to keep the rule "Taboo". Like a Star @ heaven

7. Judy

She expained that how listening to English and making without expecting children to speak English at first.
and she choosed the theme "Color and Shape". This theme is so simple and easy, but also good to learn for
beginner level students. and the clay making is good material for children to understand shape easily.
If we have more time to make shape using clay, it could be better Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Reflection about speakers-Yumi-
Page 1 of 1